Water fire extinguishers are a type of fire extinguisher that use water as the extinguishing agent and work by cooling the fire, which reduces the temperature below the ignition point and extinguishes the flames
They are commonly used for Class A fires, which involve ordinary combustibles such as wood, paper, cloth, and plastics.
Ideal for use in offices, schools, shops, etc. they can tackle Class A fires without leaving any toxic or chemical residue.
(UltraFire) Water Fire Extinguishers
- Extinguisher Rating: 13A 6L & 21A 9L
- Safe on live electrical equipment up to 1,000V
- Successful 35kV conductivity test
- CE marked and Kitemarked to BS EN3
- Complete with wall mounting bracket
- 5 year warranty