What fire safety signage do I need for my premises?

The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires all premises with complex routes has sufficient safety signage fitted to assist occupants from safely exiting the premises.

This also applies to residential HMO's and blocks of flats.

How do I know what signage I require?

All safety signage including fire safety signs are listed within British Standard 5499 and will depend on the type of premises you have and risks within and should also be ISO 7010 compliant.

Ultimately your fire risk assessment will identify the requirements for any signage that you require for your premises.

You can download a free copy of our checklist here:  Fire Safety Signage Checklist

What fire safety signage do we supply?
In simple terms we supply all fire safety related signage including but not limited to:


  • Fire exit signs

  • Fire door signs

  • Fire extinguisher signs

  • Fire alarm signs

  • Fire assembly point signs

To get a free copy of our digital signage brochure please get in touch.